Last Updated: 17th April 2018.
This is a now page. Here’s what I’m up to:
- Applying for the Fulbright Foreign Student Program. Hope I get it.
- Applying for the Australia Awards ASEAN Scholarship. Hope I get it. (Choice is good!)
- Our drama group has started meeting monthly to plan and execute. Sheesh, we’re almost 25% into the year!
- Finally started Improv again!
- I started writing again and drafted a spoken word piece. In a twist of fate it has become a written piece and published by Songket Alliance. I present to you, My China Grandmother.
- Started my 2nd read-through of Kelly McGonigal’s The Willpower Instinct which…
- Re-started my weight training! I’ve made weight training my “I Will” experiment of the book.
- I’ve been making omelettes now after learning how to make them properly. I throw in some small red onions and tomatoes too.
- I experimented with making chicken patties as a cheap source of protein. It did not go well and I’m inclined to just keep chicken strips around to bake or pan fry.
- I have started taking 15-30 minute breaks during the day to lie down and listen to some guided relaxation/meditation tracks on YouTube. They are surprisingly effective at restoring my mental alertness and I credit them for helping me wake up really early (sometimes as early as 4:30am!) lately but still having energy to last through the day.
- I have been conducting Advanced Excel training. I’d forgotten how satisfying training can be…
- My current mantra: Less is More. Which I’ve just realized is ironic given this list.